Pages

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

My Girl

"Kak Ain! Fifi dah masuk tadika. Fifi dah ada baju sekolah, baju sukan, kasut sukan."

"Fifi dah dapat ramai kawan dah!"

"Bila Kak Ain nak datang tengok Fifi dekat sekolah."

This is the cutest thing that I have ever heard today. When I heard that, I feel like I am so happy as if she is my own daughter. Maybe this is the happiness that a mother feels like seeing her little baby grown up happily. My 5 year old little girl, I mean my little cousin is attending kindergarten this year and she is so excited and happy about it. Her high pitch voice already describing everything and even when I'm not by her side at the moment, I can tell that she's enjoying her first school experience. I so know that she's not going to cry on her first day and yes, she's the type that is not afraid of almost anything, at all!

I really love this girl as I always keep myself up-to-date with her grown up activities since she was born when I was in ASASI. 18 years of difference in age doesn't make us feel awkward, but we're like friends of the same age. LOL. Okay, I know. A bit exaggerating.

I wish I can send her to school by myself when I have my break later on!



My Little Girl


Yes, she got attitude. Lol.

4 Love Light:

s h e said...

hahaha pliz cepat kawen ain. im waiting!

ai said...

lol. if kawin tu senang and my other half pun dah jumpa, dah lama kta kawin. haha. if tak, tak ada la pernah de cita-cita nak bela anak angkat. hati besar nak jaga budak, padahal diri sendiri tak tersara lagi. haha.

s h e said...

the other day kte tanya fatin," Macam mana nak couple?!! T_T"

fatin jawab," Couple je la."


TT___________TT

ai said...

HAHAHAHAHA. That kind of answer bkn sepatutnya dh boleh agk ke if from fatin? Sangat straight tapi not exactly answering anything XD Even so jwpn camtu mmg mcm tmbh garam atas luka. Kahkah.