Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

The Last - Part 1

"This is the last question. What is the difference between love and like?"

"Like is... like when a dandelion seed is on the ground and it's a soft and good feeling. While love is that same seed is in the ground is growing and sprouting. A dandelion seed can always be spotted and always can just fly away. But, for that flower to grow, you need to give it water, block it from the wind and it becomes very precious." - Seo Joo Hyun.

The last episode (part one and two) for YongSeo couple really makes me cry. Honestly, I am not the kind who would patiently follow and watch every episode of WGM for any couple and I am not even an avid fan of WGM. I just watch WGM whenever I feel like or whenever I accidentally come across it while youtube-ing. But, for YongSeo couple, it's different. I did follow and watch them from the first episode. I also did watch it until the end, even though I'm a bit late at watching the last few episodes. I also did watch it live from tvu player every Saturday, sitting just beside my internet modem, innocently thinking and hoping that the internet connection will not get stuck on me, just to watch YongSeo couple. Yes, without subtitle. It's not like I can understand anything when I watch it, but I did squeal and feel so happy whenever they get close and doing couple things. That's how much I love and adore this couple. And this blog is definitely one of my way showing how much I love them. I was never a blogger. Not that I am right now. Blogging is not my thing to start with. But, I did start blogging again because I need a place to show my feelings for them.

The last episode.. if you watch them and still haven't yet to finish it, just finish it whever you have some time with you. It is a MUST watch. They were reminisce their first meeting and it might be a bit too much, but I did shed my tears while watching it. I still remember all those scenes, the awkwardness and cuteness of YongSeo. And having CNBlue boys with them on their last night, making their last memory as a couple is like so sweet. Does it feel different watching the last episode compared to the previous episodes? It does feel different because you know that is not going to be the last time they're meeting each other, but it is their last time meeting as Hyun the wifey and sister-in-law and Yong the husband. I am so going to miss this couple so much later on. 

What is the different between love and like? Like is a feeling that feels good. While love is a feeling that makes you feel the butterfly, the sweetness, the bitterness.. you have the urge to cry and smile at the same time, but the feeling is still good and so much better then just like

Live well and happily, Jung Yonghwa and Seo Joohyun. YongSeo couple will always be remembered as long as there are goguma around <3

0 Love Light: