Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Quotes - SHINee & DBSK

"I don’t know if Taemin knows that I care about him. Taemin, you know it, right? You only have me, right?" - SHINee Minho.

Q: What's the thing you believe you have done better than anyone else in the world? 
SHINee Jonghyun: I am like a dead person until I wake up.


"I don't read any manga other than 'One Piece'" -DBSK Changmin.

Q: Type of girls do you like? "Innocent & cute is fine & it'd be nice if she were a little introverted & very gentle." -DBSK Changmin.

Q: What kind of child were you when you were young? 
DBSK Changmin: "Cuter than I am now. I was lively, energetic and extremely noisy."  

"SHINee is me and I am SHINee.” -SHINee Jonghyun.
 

"I’m not so gorgeous, I don’t have the world’s best voice, I’m not the best dancer. But you know, I just like myself." -SHINee Key.

"Our manager-hyung also fell for him (Taemin)." -SHINee Onew.

Cassiopeia: "Oppa, compared to you, I like Xiahky (Junsu’s dog) more." 
DBSK Junsu: "Me too, compared to you, I like balloons better."  

"At times, I really want to become a boyfriend to all of you. I want to listen to everyone's stories one by one." - DBSK Jaejoong.






"We aren't members, WE ARE BROTHERS." - DBSK Yunho.

"If TVXQ disbands, I will collect all of the members and I'll be back to be a leader, TVXQ's leader." - DBSK Yunho.

"For those of you with no boyfriends, please give your love to me!" - DBSK Jaejoong.

“Jonghyun hyung is a Dinosaur. Onew Hyung is our big brother. Key hyung is like a master key, & Minho hyung is a model.” -SHINee Taemin.

“Do not forget that all of you are always shining within SHINee’s hearts." -SHINee Minho.

“I want to have a son who looks exactly like me.” -SHINee Key.

"The joy of my life is the discovery of Junsu's funniness!" -TVXQ Changmin.

"We exist because of CASSIOPEIA. We live because of all of you." -TVXQ Yunho.

"There are flaws in romance but love is perfect." -TVXQ Jaejoong.

"I can speak English, so in the U.S., I'm the only one, among the five, who can order at McDonalds." -TVXQ Yoochun.

"I'll make you the happiest person. I'll sing for you whenever you want me to." -TVXQ Junsu (to his future wife)

I want to hold onto the microphone, stand on the stage, sing and create wonderful memories together." -TVXQ Yoochun.

"I want to sing, I have to sing, I have to sing till the day that I die." -TVXQ Junsu.

“However, though you may not know, as much as you’re having Onew ache, i am also aching for you.” -SHINee Onew.

“Jaejin, whom I truly like. I really like you. And Seunghyun who plays the guitar well." -SHINee Key (to FT Island Jaejin & Seunghyun) 

SHINee Key: Who do you like better? 
FTI Jaejin: Me? Ahhh, Jonghyun hyung! 
Key: WHAT!? 
SHINee Jonghyun: That's right Jaejin, I like you too.             

“I love you SHINee, you jerks.” -SHINee Jonghyun.

“Why are you so pretty? I can’t forgive your beauty!” -SHINee Key.

“Hello, I am SHINee’s youngest— No, Leader Taemin is here!” -SHINee Taemin.

“I don’t know how to ride a bike. Honestly.” -SHINee Jonghyun.

"A while ago, someone sent me car keys, but that person wouldn't tell me where the car is!” -SHINee Key.

Fan: “I’m right behind you." 
SHINee Onew: “Behind me is the wall.”      

"If people are touched by our voices, that alone is great joy to us." - DBSK Changmin.

"Ah... I wish I could learn to speak just five languages before I die." -TVXQ Jaejoong.

"From the first time I met Key, his character has not changed at all till today, a really independent individual." -SHINee Jonghyun.

Q: What do you do in order to release your stress? 
SHINee Onew: "SLEEP!"    

"Yes. I love to sing." -SHINee Onew.

DBSK Changmin: "I feel like I start to talk like JS sometimes." 
DBSK Jaejoong: "2 Junsus?? no no that's bad.." 
DBSK Yoochun: "Very bad." 
Changmin: "I'll be careful~"   

"Love me just the way I am..." - DBSK Junsu.


"It's because it's been around 9 years from when we all first started living together, after Yoochun was the last to join, till now" - DBSK Jaejoong.

DBSK Junsu: "Besides eating you aren't interested in anything are you?" 
DBSK Changmin: "Well--" 
Junsu: " --I knew it. Your life is boring."

Q: What do you like about yourself? 
A: I don't lie. 
Q: What don't you like about yourself? 
A: It's still, I don't lie... - DBSK Changmin.

"I was especially influenced by HOT, SES, BoA, and DBSK sunbaenims" - SHINee Key.

"What is this? It's pink! (Onew's little bag)" - SHINee Jonghyun.

"Knowing nothing is medicine." - SHINee Onew.

Q: Of the members, what qualities of theirs/yours makes you feel proud/better?
SHINee Taemin: My age.

"Being pretty is a crime." - SHINee Minho.

"What's good? Don't hold hands, walk fast, and don't speak more than 2 words. (From Yunhanam for Taemin's first date)" - SHINee Key.

[talking about Minho listing SHINee's numbers in his cell] He put 'My Lovely' in front of our names! - SHINee Jonghyun.

"There is a rumor that if you listen to A.MI.GO, then your virus will instantly disappear!" - SHINee Key.

"Mmm...I am very delicious..." - SHINee Onew.

"It's not that I am the kind who talks little, it's just that the members talk too much." - SHINee Minho.

"To choose our own way is not an easy thing to do, but everybody has their own choice." - SHINee Key.

SHINee Taemin: It's cold here in Thailand. 
Host: Isn't Thailand a hot country? 
Taemin: It's cold here in the waiting room.

"(referring to Taemin) I can't let him get married like this!" - SHINee Key.

"Taemin is cute. I'll pick Taemin. Taemin is pretty." - SHINee Jonghyun.

"I am always the one suffering in the morning!" - SHINee Key.

"I think everyone keeps on growing. I've grown about 0.0000001 mm? (laughs)" - SHINee Onew.

"Taemin is a nutrition we need!" - SHINee Key.

"Minho hyung, please love me even more." - SHINee Taemin.

"Minho looks like a main character of a manga." - SHINee Onew.

"If he is my child, then it is 'Kim Taemin'." - SHINee Key.

"I can open anything." - SHINee Key.

"No matter what, I will not be tricked. Taemin is still young." - SHINee Key.

"Onew hyung's charm is being soft." - SHINee Jonghyun.

"A good song receives love forever." - SHINee Jonghyun.

"Hyung, we can't have a girlfriend then?" - SHINee Taemin.

“Fight something as if it’s your last fight. As if there would be no chance to do it ever again…” -SHINee Minho.

“How about a date with me?” -SHINee Taemin.

“My ideal girl must be cute, smart, (have) good skin, gentle and close to my age.” -SHINee Taemin.
 [5 years is still consider as close, right? XD]

“Dance? Dancing is like walking. People always walk, right? For me, I always have to dance.” -SHINee Taemin.

“Jaejoong is a very heartwarming person and also is also full of sentiment.” -TVXQ Yunho.

The bigness of all of Yunho’s gestures and actions, that kind of thing is really cool. When he sings and when he dances, too.” -TVXQ Jaejoong.

TVXQ Yunho: Changmin never says 'I Love You' 
TVXQ Jaejoong: He doesn't like guys..      

“Our (Yun Jae) roles are being the mother and father of the group.” -TVXQ Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong would look at someone’s inner personality before looking at their outer appearance.” -TVXQ Yunho.

“I promised my mom when I was a kid that I will be a good-hearted person and always optimistic." -SHINee Taemin.

"Even Junsu and I! We even share toothbrushes!" -TVXQ Jaejoong.

“When I look annoyed, Jaejoong also seemed annoyed.” -TVXQ Yunho.

“Lately, areas for kids are nice. It’s the best” - SHINee Minho.

“Ever since I turned 22, I’ve grown weaker. I think I’m going to die after riding a slide once.” - SHINee Onew.

"I think Jaejoong is my fellow member and friend. Even in the future,our friendship will never fade. It must become even closer" -TVXQ Yunho.

Fan: If your brief & me drop into the water, who'll you save first? 
TVXQ Changmin: My brief doesn’t know how to swim, so do you know how to swim?         

“I’m the mom and the other members are my children” -TVXQ Jaejoong.

“Did you know that I love the four of you very much?” -TVXQ Yunho to the other members.
  
"Tonight, I will fall asleep, cherishing these sad memories." -TVXQ Junsu.

"Now that I’ve been talking about him, I miss our Hyukjae (SJ Eunhyuk)" -TVXQ Junsu.

"I wrote the lyrics for the first song we'll perform at the concert. Idk why I was suddenly flooded by memories of the past." -TVXQ Junsu.

"If only there’s a piano next to me...I would be able to shed this away and fall asleep." -TVXQ Yoochun.

“Five different people feeling as one, happiness is multiplied by five, sorrow is just 1/5.” -TVXQ Yunho.

“Junsu is my religion. What he says and how he acts are like my morals textbook and bible. He is my role model.” -TVXQ Changmin.

“Junsu, did you know I always make a cute face only for you?” -TVXQ Yoochun.

“No matter how far we’re separated, we’ll come back together one day.” -TVXQ Yunho.

"I want to buy elephants. I want a really big one." -TVXQ Jaejoong.

“I can’t be over-confident, but not being optimistic isn’t a good thing either.” -TVXQ Changmin.

“Everyone, we love you. TVXQ hearts Cassiopeia.” -TVXQ Yoochun.

“Words like ‘I love you’ are not difficult for me!” -SHINee Taemin.

“If Jaejoong is sick, it is as if TVXQ’s leg is sick, and if Changmin is sick, that means TVXQ’s arm is sick.” -DBSK Junsu.

“We choose honour over money and fame” -JYJ.

“Debut day as TVXQ is the most memorable day in my life.” -DBSK Changmin.

“I used to like girls with nice hands and legs, but now, as long as she loves me and doesn’t leave me, that would be fine.” -DBSK Jaejoong.

"We are begging all the girls to believe in us." -SHINee Taemin.

"I like dance songs. I want to try a ballad. I'm going to make Minho do the narration for the intro." -SHINee Minho.

“Do you know what my nickname is? …Power Taemin.” -SHINee Taemin.

“Actually, I happen to know that Key is a very cool guy.” -SHINee Key.

“When something is hard, smiling helps us in the end and it becomes fun.” -SHINee Taemin.

"I was raised to listen and then talk, not to talk and then listen." -SHINee Minho.

“I’ve lived the way I wanted to. I’ve walked the road the way I imagined it.” -SHINee Jonghyun.    

“The stage does not just belong to us. It also belongs to the fans." -SHINee Jonghyun.

Fan: I’m getting married with Minho oppa tomorrow. 
SHINee Jonghyun: Congratulations! Go! Go!                     

“5 members living in the same dorm is just like a sitcom." -SHINee Jonghyun.

“I also agree that Jonghyun is the one who cries the most.” -SHINee Jonghyun.

“I think only if you can sacrifice yourself, your desires then it can be considered true love.” -DBSK Junsu.

“Junsu (DBSK) hyung, in the future please know my feelings towards you.” -Big Bang Seungri.

” I like Jaejoong.” -DBSK Yunho.

"Yoochun is my wife!" -DBSK Junsu.

"Jonghyun hyung bites me every night." -SHINee Key.

Fan: Jonghyun, between Taemin and Key, who will you choose? 
SHINee Key: Me!!      

Fan: Jonghyun-ah! Tell Key you love him! 
SHINee Jonghyun: I already did.

“You’ll be okay, Yunho. It’s hard now, but you’ll get through it because you’re a fighter.” -DBSK Jaejoong.

"We're the DB Family. I am the dad, Jaejoong is the mom, Changmin is the youngest child, & Junsu and Yoochun are the daughters" -DBSK Yunho.
  
“When cooking, salt and sunshine are very important, but Yunho is very important too!” -DBSK Jaejoong.

"Without Yunho, there would be no TVXQ." -DBSK Changmin & Yoochun.

"If you want to meet SHINee, come to Key World!" -SHINee Key.

"Because I'm the team’s leader, I'm number 1!" -SHINee Onew.

SHINee Taemin: *sneeze* 
SNSD Taeyeon: Aigoo~ Did you sneeze?      

SHINee Taemin: Well, I think I look easy to Yoogeun. 
Jonghyun: Easy man.
Minho: Easy man, Taemin. 

SHINee Onew (to Yoogeun): You are a contract violator.  

“I am higher than the universe and sturdier than the earth~ keke.” -SHINee Taemin.

“Blood type B aren’t bad boys, believe me. If so, do you believe that Key hyung, Minho hyung, and I are bad, too?” -SHINee Taemin.

Fan: What is the flavor of Onew? 
Onew: Chocolate Flavor.    

H: Is there anyone who would like to compliment Onew? 
Onew: If there isn’t anyone, I’ll compliment myself. I’m doing well as a leader.  

“If we (Yunho and Jaejoong) were a real couple, I think we would have had a serious relationship.” -DBSK Yunho.

Q: “Which part of Xiah is the most sexy? 
DBSK Yunho: His butt. 
Q: His butt? 
Yunho: Yeah. His butt is really firm.   

“In SHINee, the member who is the icon of sexiness is Jonghyun hyung!” -SHINee Key.

“His perfect jawline, sharp nose, big eyes. He is perfect. He is my type.” -SHINee Key (referring to Jonghyun)

"If I have a girlfriend, I want my girlfriend to play the piano while I sing." -SHINee Jonghyun.

SHINee Key : I almost fell for Jonghyun hyung in the beginning 
Onew: Jonghyun is everything.    

"I'm gonna take care of the oppas I dumped~" -SHINee Taemin.

“Roasted chicken, boiled chicken, smoked chicken, fried chicken, I love them all!” -SHINee Onew.

“I found out the name of the horse. It’s Jimmy, Jimmy Neutron.” -SHINee Key.

SHINee Taemin: You’re too tall!
Minho: While I was growing, what were you doing?!    

"Did my puberty come again!?" -SHINee Taemin.

“A person who dreams for a long time becomes similar to his/her dreams” -SHINee Taemin.

Key: (referring to Jung Juri) Her gag is really my style. 
MC: How about her personality or appearance? 
Key: …I really like her gag. 

“Instead of just concentrating on our front side, we also concentrate on our backside.” -SHINee Key.

“SHINee world (Shawols) is strength for me. Because I get strength when I get cheers on the stage.” -SHINee Onew.

“I believe that you can change a life with just one word.” -SHINee Onew.

“When I saw him (Key) working hard to prank me, I felt like I became the mother.” -SHINee Taemin.

Onew: Honestly, amongst all of the SHINee members, in the terms of looks, physique, expression, and everything is charismatic, and the only phrase to describe the person is 'near perfection', that member is... ME!

SHINee Key: We have something at our dorm that no one else has. 
MC: What is it? 
Key: We have a snail!


Host: Your mother's baby premonition when she was pregnant with you? 
Taemin: A really huge toad.


Taemin and Minho have really grown a lot! At the rate they are growing, maybe they can even shoot past the ceilings. *laughs* -Jonghyun.

Fan to Key: Key-ah! Can't you lend Jonghyun to me? Nooo? 
Jonghyun: No!


Interviewer: What habit of the members do you hate? 
Taemin: Rolling over me when I sleep!


"I am Bling Bling Key!" -SHINee Key.

"Having been part of a group for 7 years, I feel like being able to take care of those around me is the most important thing."-DBSK Changmin.

"It will be fine if I don’t start eating. It’s even more difficult to stop eating once I start." -SHINee Key.

"Appearance isn’t important, what’s important is that they have a kind heart." -TVXQ Changmin.

"Firstly, there are really a lot of things that we can learn." -SHINee Taemin.

"Onew has the confused image, but he is indeed confused." -SHINee Jonghyun.

Super Junior Hangeng: Don't talk~ 
Kim Heechul: IF I DON'T TALK WHO WILL UNDERSTAND YOU?! Why do you think they sent me along?!      


“I still believe that this is just the beginning. Even though there are times when I feel exhausted or want to give up.” -DBSK Jaejoong.

“Honestly, if I am a girl, the member from SHINee that I will definitely date is Taemin.” -SHINee Minho.

“When I first saw Minho, I thought “Ah! So handsome! Especially the eyes!” -SHINee Jonghyun.

"Minho can play sports better than he can sing." -SHINee Onew.

"It was my first time seeing people with blonde hair overseas. So I was like, 'Ah, this is overseas.'" -SHINee Taemin.

"Is this the reality you wanted?!" -SHINee Jonghyun.

"I really don’t know anything!" -SHINee Taemin.



2 Love Light:

s h e said...

Q: Type of girls do you like? "Innocent & cute is fine & it'd be nice if she were a little introverted & very gentle." -DBSK Changmin.

-None of the above.hurm.LOL

"If TVXQ disbands, I will collect all of the members and I'll be back to be a leader, TVXQ's leader." - DBSK Yunho.

- What a great lie that is =(

DBSK Junsu: "Besides eating you aren't interested in anything are you?"
DBSK Changmin: "Well--"
Junsu: " --I knew it. Your life is boring."

-NOOO. It's okay oppa. I'll save u from boring life. =)

Q: What do you like about yourself?
A: I don't lie.
Q: What don't you like about yourself?
A: It's still, I don't lie... - DBSK Changmin.

-HAHAHA my hubby!



I miss them =(

ai said...

"- What a great lie that is =("

It's easier said than done. Maybe AKTF is not about believing that they'll come back as one, but believe in whatever decision they take. Anyways, AKTF.

I miss them sfm too =(