Pages

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Diaries of a Distance by s u n d a e_

I'm sorry, but I really have a thing with the sad, tear-jerking moment. Couldn't help, but quoting again.

"After he failed to contact her, Jae Wook stayed silent for a whole week and did nothing. But after that, he was back to being Park Jae Wook. But I guess you could say a Park Jae Wook without a Kwon Yura isn’t really a Park Jae Wook. He laughs, flirts with girls, and is arrogant all over again. But once in a while I would still catch him glancing at the fairies’ table or on the bus he’d just stare at the back seats and his face would go blank. None of us interrupt him when he’s in that state, even though it only ever lasts two seconds.

Still, I could tell, he hasn’t forgotten her."

I know that you might questioning my sanity as what is so sad about the para that I quoted? It is.. sad. But, if and only if you read the whole story. Park Jae Wook! Why so sweet! Gosh, I so love this guy a lot.

2 Love Light:

SoHee said...

heeey did you know a soompi member is interviewing s u n d a e_ soon?

ai said...

SoHee, really? Great! Is the interview already out? I'm looking forward for that! I love s u n d a e_'s stories <3