Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sarang Bit

I was so tempted to at least leave a mark about Yong and Hyun somewhere or else I might get diabetes due to the sweetness overload from today's episode. But really, this is the only sweetness that won't kill you physically, but it might kill you.. literally, if you get what I mean. Once, I said that I'm so not going to open any blog anymore after my first one since blogging is not my thing. But, because of them, here come Love Light Genie. Love Light has been on repeating mode due to the sweetness overload from the story behind the song. He confessed that the song was written, thinking of her. "I'm genie for you girl." Today's episode is pure love. I love the look in Yong's eyes when he looked at Hyun. I love how comfortable Hyun now when she's around Yong. They might be the slowest to actually come to this day, but the wait is totally worth it. Yongseo is loved <3


I think I'm gonna love sweet potato for the rest of my life.





"When I see you I feel like I'm up on the clouds. It may be immature, but I keep doing this. I think love came to me. I love you lovely. Even if I close my eyes I see you."

1 Love Light:

s h e said...

Hi hi hi! Welcome back to blogging world!
Post more! =)