Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Still In Love

Yesterday was one of days that I would treasure and cherish as long as I'm alive and can remember with my currently very limited memory. The Beginning showcase is awesome, as awesome as the three boys that I love so much. I never thought, even when I always hope, that one day, I'll see them again. Even if they are not five anymore, but as long as I get to see any of them sing and dance, and enjoying their performances, that is enough. Even with just a simple sentence, "I love you LAH, Malaysia.", can actually make people smile. I saw how happy and energetic they can be when they're on stage, performing, singing and dancing. If singing and dancing can make you guys happy, just sing and dance until you have no more strength to stand up, sing and dance until you have no more tears to shed away, sing and dance until whenever. Whatever it takes to make you happy. It is such a pleasure to see your happy faces <3


"It's close to morning, and I can't see your face. How'd we end up this way? You were the sun in every day. You'd take my soul. I just can't stand to think. What my days will be without you by my side. I just can't breath. It doesn't matter what they say. I know nobody can take your place."

1 Love Light:

f at i n said...

i feel the same way too!