Pages

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Lie To Me.. Not

Seems like Sang Hee is falling for Ah Jung? If he really is, then history is really repeating itself. Why? Why must the brothers keep on falling for the same person? And if Sang Hee really likes Ah Jung, then it means that's going to be his second heartbreak. My poor baby.

On the bright side, it feels so good to see So Ran and Ah Jung back on good term because honestly, I really don't like the view of best friend, especially girls fighting with each other because of boys. Just saying.

I'm loving today's episode. Can't wait for tomorrow! The preview seems convincing. And today is such a good day too! Special thanks t6rystalis for Shinhwa's Intimate Note episode!


P/s: Every time I look at Andy, he really reminds me of Chunnie! 

0 Love Light: